BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 3: My first love

Reading. Long before I started kindergarten, I taught myself how to read. Curled up around a book - that's always been my favourite thing to do.

A few of my favourite books: Angela's Ashes, Beloved, the Georgia Nicolson confessions, You Are My I Love You (picture book), Book Talk (Aidan Chambers), Bitter Milk (Madeleine Grumet), The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, questions i asked my mother, Anne of Green Gables.

I love poetry, newspapers, magazines, and my E-reader. I read my computer screen, people's t-shirts, and street signs. I read words and they read me.

2 comments:

St Elsewhere said...

I read words and they read me. Beautiful!

Reading is a good thing to do...

loribeth said...

I was expecting to read about a kindergarten crush or something, but this was even better. : )